Great Keywords Are Hard To Find If You Don’t Know What To Look For…
We break down our process step-by-step and show you available keywords that are worth their weight in GOLD! We’ve directly researched over 12,000 exact match keywords that meet our criteria and have built over 1,700 niche websites to date! Why did we build sites less than 15% of the time? Because we knew the other 85% had too much competition and would be difficult to get ranked.
When you target the “low hanging fruit” in keyword research, you improve your chances for success and waste less time building out sites that won’t earn you money!
We’re going to show you the exact keywords we’ve used to earn $115,166.59 in the last 6 months. Each week you’ll receive detailed information about how we started with a seed keyword, selected the keywords with domains available that matched our criteria, and then analyzed the first page to determine exactly which keywords we knew we could get ranked for. We’ve done this on over 12,000 keywords and have helped thousands of people find profitable niches. You don’t have to take our word for it:
“I probably learned more about how to develop a genuine online business by listening to Justin and Joe than all the stuff I bought into these past few years. They are definitely an inspiration to anyone who wants to run a virtual business anywhere in the world. It’s simply solid and honest content from beginning to end.” – James C.
“You do the best work on the planet. Love your work.” – Mirek B.
“I don’t believe you guys are giving this up for free; this could easily be a WSO or other paid product.” – Irwin (Regarding our Niche Site Guide)
Many of the questions we get via email are regarding keyword research and first page analysis. We’re often asked if we can share some of our niches and keywords so that others can learn what types of keywords we target. While we can’t release our niches, we’ve decided we CAN
take out a few of the keywords we were planning to buy and use those to show others the exact methods we use
to find profitable niches. We’ll be sending out a newsletter each week that includes:
Seed Keywords – We’ll show you the niche idea we started with and some of the available options that meet our very specific criteria, as outlined in our Niche Site Guide.
Analysis Breakdown – Once we have available domains for those keywords, we’ll walk you through how we apply objective criteria to a subjective process in determining our chance to rank for those keywords and the associated scores we give them.
Case Studies – Specific examples of keywords that are winners or losers with an explanation on each. We’ll get into those “borderline” keywords too and show you how we deal with those keywords that could go either way.
Authority Keywords - We regularly come across keywords that don’t qualify because they have a more difficult chance to rank, but are perfect for an authority site. We’ll show you those keywords and offer you the opportunity to expand on those keywords with your own site!
You will receive our guide, “Building A Niche Site Empire” from AdSenseFlippers as our free gift to you for signing up!
“Building A Niche Site Empire” is packed with 70+ pages and over two hours of video showing you our step-by-step process for creating niche websites that earn us cash. Just our way of saying thank you!
If you’ve struggled coming up with profitable niche ideas or can’t seem to find a keyword or domain that works, you HAVE to sign up for the weekly newsletter.
We’re excited to share this part of our business with you and look forward to helping dig in and mine some keyword gold.
Click the button to join us!